Vehicle servicing and modification solutions
With over 40 years experience, Corefleet is a stand out market leader when it comes to mechanical and modification services for light commercial vehicles operating in harsh, remote locations.
Our solid reputation has been built on the back of our 'first class' facilities, our highly experienced team members and our passion for continuous improvement.
In the 2012 financial year, Corefleet completed over 20,000 individual work orders from manufacturer approved handbook servicing and warranty repairs to regular on site maintenance and vehicle modifications for specific applications.
In addition to our in-house on site services, we also have the knowledge and experience to set up and run technically advanced mechanical services and maintenance workshops on a client or project site.
Our reputation for reliable, consistent and cost effective services is best reflected by what our customers have said in our most recent survey:
• "Corefleet definitely out-perform their competitors in a wide range of areas, especially in regard to price and their professional staff. As a company, they value existing client relationships and that is a large part of our choice to continue using Corefleet."
• "Corefleet places a huge emphasis on keeping a high level of personal relationship with us - therefore existing relationship is preserved, guaranteeing an effective line of communication whereby expertise and knowledge is enhanced and professionalism is maintained."
• "I have a good working relationship with my local branch and always find them ready to go over and above."
• "Corefleet have a good range of new/low km vehicles, their prices are very competitive, the staff are very professional and efficient in carrying out their duties."
• "When I requested a mine compliant vehicle, the resulting vehicle was equipped to the right specifications, and the staff that I have dealt with have always been professional."