With origins dating back to the late 1960’s, Corefleet has earned a reputation as one of Australia’s leading light commercial vehicle solution providers.
- 50 years experience in the light commercial vehicle rental, lease and mechanical services industry.
- Full range of late model vehicles custom built to suit industry specific applications.
- National branch network in remote and central business district locations strategically aligned and equipped to support the mining, renewables, gas and civil industries.
- Specialised in-house mechanical, vehicle modification and preparation services supported by qualified employees.
- Financial and corporate governance stability as a member of the Sime Darby group of companies and a 20,000 strong global team.
- A reputation for providing flexible and tailored solutions to meet individual customer requirements.
Services we provide
- Purpose built vehicles that meet industry, customer and remote location specific requirements. For example: Mine site specification.
- Long and short term rental for 2wd and 4wd light commercial vehicles and buses
- Customised Lease solutions.
- In-house vehicle maintenance and modification services, as well external (customer owned vehicles) log book servicing solutions.
- On-site fleet vehicle maintenance to help minimise operation downtime in remote areas.
In addition to the above, our service philosophy has always been to work as an integrated business partner with corporate clients by offering flexible, customer specific vehicle solutions for ongoing and one off projects.