- Multiple booking term and daily KM allowance options for every type of vehicle on our fleet.
- Option to add or remove accessories to suit customer or project specific requirements.
- Comprehensive range of Collision Reduction Damage options.
Reliability & Safety
- All vehicles are serviced and maintained.
- We only supply reputable vehicle makes and models with good parts availability.
- All vehicles must pass a comprehensive pre-rental inspection and road test by a qualified mechanic. This process is audited annually.
- Dedicated strategic sourcing team to ensure good access to suitable, consistent and timely new vehicle supply volumes.
- Account Management plans with vehicle forecasting focus in partnership with key customers to ensure future demand is accounted for.
- Purchasing power as leading industry player and as a Sime Darby Motors entity.
- Customer specific solutions that take into account operating conditions, number of vehicles, booking term and location.
- Infrastructure and network set-up to support commercial customers resulting in limited high cost overheads (Airport facilities) and therefore reduced operating costs.
- All inclusive rates. No added fees like vehicle registration and remote or premium location fees.