- Multiple lease terms, maintenance solutions and KM allowance options.
- Comprehensive vehicle range with option to ‘custom build’ vehicles to suit specific customer specifications.
- End of lease make good allowance options can be included in monthly instalments to avoid end of term cost impairments.
- Dedicated account management representative to manage the life cycle of the operating lease.
Reliability & Safety
- Unless otherwise directed, vehicles are serviced and maintained in-house by our specialist mechanics.
- We partner with reputable vehicle manufactures with good parts availability.
- All modifications are managed by qualified internal mechanics or accredited external service providers when required.
- As a Sime Darby company, Corefleet has the financial strength to support significant capital investment as required to meet individual customer orders / needs.
- Dedicated strategic sourcing team to ensure good access to suitable, consistent and timely new vehicle supply volumes.
- Ability to source vehicles from steady stream of incoming rental fleet to meet short lead times for lease vehicle supply.
Account Management plans with vehicle forecasting focus in partnership with key customers to ensure future demand is accounted for.
- Purchasing power as leading industry player and as a Sime Darby Motors entity.
- Customer specific solutions that take into account operating conditions, number of vehicles, booking term and location.
- Infrastructure and network set-up to support commercial customers resulting in limited high cost overheads (Airport facilities) and therefore reduced operating costs.